Buy Barcode Online – Ordering Information
We can issue barcodes very quickly as our website is automated. Work out how many barcodes you will need (how many product variations do you have?). Add that number to cart, go to checkout. Enter your billing details on the left side and on the right put your company or sole trader name for the guarantee certificate. The barcodes will then be emailed to you. Make sure you give us the correct email address. An easy way to buy a barcode online!
“How do I get a barcode for my product?”
We can provide the following ordering options:
1) Order directly from our website for payment by credit card or PayPal;
2) Order over the phone to pay by credit card; or
3) Send us an email for payment by direct deposit (we will send you an invoice & our account details).
The easiest way is order a barcode online.
If you order a barcode package we will send your barcode to you by email. You will receive:
– an authentic EAN barcode number;
– a guarantee certificate;
– barcode registration;
– barcode images (in 4 formats: jpeg, png, svg & pdf)
Your barcode will be suitable for use on any retail product in Australia, Europe, and worldwide. After you receive your barcode, all you need to do is put it onto your product and give your product to your retailers. They will enter the product details and barcode number into their system (this is how your barcode and product will become connected to each other).
“I already have a barcode number, I just need the images…”
If you already have a barcode number, and just need the barcode images, that’s fine – you can order the scanable barcode images for your EAN (or UPC) number from our Retail Barcode Images page. If you need a different type of barcode image (eg. QR code, or ISBN, or ISSN images), please visit our Other Images page.
“Do I need anything else?”
1. Barcode Labels: We can provide you with sticky barcode labels for your barcode number if you need them (NOTE: we can also provide sequential labels if required – sequential labels are useful for asset labeling, membership cards, library books etc).
2. Barcode Verification: Verification is simply a test scan of your barcode to prove that it has been printed well and can be decoded easily by barcode scanners. Most retailers do not require barcode verification, but some do (you need to check with your retailers).
3. Barcode Registration: Barcode registration is an optional service we provide – it is not compulsory (your barcode will work without it). Registration will increase the profile of your product on the internet.
4. ITF-14 Carton Codes: Some (but not all) retailers require you to put a 14-digit Carton Code barcode on the delivery carton for your product.
5. Guarantee Certificate: This is free when you purchase a Barcode Package. If you are buying barcode numbers separately, you can get a guarantee certificate as well if you choose to.
6. ISSN or ISBN barcode images: If you have a book or magazine, we suggest that you get an ISBN or ISSN number for it. After you have your number, you can come back to us to buy a barcode online – ie the barcode images for that ISBN or ISSN number.
7. QR Code: QR Codes are 2D barcodes that are really useful for promoting products and companies. When scanned by a smart phone, a QR Code will link the person holding the phone to a particular website or webpage.
Buy a Barcode Online
If you still need information about barcode online ordering, please contact us.
“Thank you very much for quick service. I received it Friday. Have a great day.” Nimali
Member of the International Barcodes Network