Getting a barcode for your product does not need to be an expensive practice. We have lots barcode savers below.
We support Australian entrepreneurs and businesses by making it easy and affordable to get barcodes.
Here are some of our barcode savers:
- no ongoing fees (one-off cost).
- we do not charge a joining fee.
- no extra charge for registering your barcode. The cost of barcode registration is included in the price of barcode packages.
- bulk packages at competitive prices, meaning the more you buy, the more you save.
- barcode number AND image packages hence no need to go elsewhere to get your barcode images.
- our barcodes are globally accepted, so there is no need to buy separate barcodes to sell your product in other countries.
- we check our barcodes for illegal use before selling them. It can be a costly exercise if you buy “cheap” barcodes. They may already be in use. Then you would need to retract your products from retailers and repackage with new barcodes.
- we can run verification reports on your barcode artwork before you do a full product run. This ensures your packaging meets scannability requirements by retailers.
- barcodes emailed automatically to you from your order, meaning you can get your product faster to market without costly delays.
We recommend that when looking for barcode savers, you consider the following:
- check for good reviews that are verified – genuine happy customers are a good sign!
- buy from resellers that have a long-standing presence in your market AND internationally.
- make sure the company has experience and expertise in barcodes.
- check to make sure they offer after-sales service, for example do they have a phone number you can ring them on if you have any issues?
- and lastly, can they demonstrate any products that are currently using their barcodes?